These recommendations include:
- In-home tutoring. Rather than driving your son or daughter to a learning center, tutoring is completed within a familiar studying atmosphere, your house, where distractions can be decreased.
- Application of analysis resources. Our skill evaluations in math and reading were developed by professors at the University of California, Berkeley, and are keyed to individual State Standards.
- Trained and qualified tutors. Our tutors are screened and tested to make certain of their ability to teach the studies assigned to them. Tutors are either credentialed teachers or specialists with university training in the course.
- Tutoring solutions that engage the learner in an active learning method. Our multi-sensory technique employs a designed curriculum that ensures optimal learning results.
- Mentoring children in the best study habits. We not only teach the subject matter, but we also teach the student the best way to become a more efficient student.
- Mentoring parents regarding the best ways to keep up the learning process. Parents find out how to help their child to keep up effective learning.
- Tracking session to session progress. We supply consistent evaluations to parents to ensure you are able to observe the scholastic growth your child is making.
- Use of ongoing feedback. Students enjoy constant feedback. This feedback enables them see how they are improving.
- Formal and informal evaluations. The tutored students are continually tested to make certain that they are establishing a groundwork of concepts needed for long-lasting success.
- Collaboration with classroom teacher. We recommend the student’s teacher work collaboratively with us to ensure effective learning in the classroom.
Compared to the evaluations offered by many other tutoring professionals, which they have developed on their own, the evaluation we utilize was actually created by professionals in the industry and is keyed to the State Standards that your child’s school follows at each grade level. This gives us a comprehensive view of how your daughter or son is performing in each of the subject areas that they will be expected to master in school.
This evaluation has a value of $150. We offer it free of cost so you can discover precisely where your child’s strengths and weaknesses are in areas like mathematics and reading. The evaluation takes around 30-45 minutes and is taken by your child online at a time which best meets your household routine. We then arrange for a free of charge, in-home consultation to go over the final results in detail with you. There is no cost or obligation for this meeting. Whether or not you decide to arrange for tutoring for your child, you will be much better educated about his or her learning needs.